|If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene. A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.|
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
AIR OPTIX® COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses create a beautiful look that blends naturally with any eye color—whether you have dark eyes or light, whether you need vision correction or not. These breathable contact lenses provide stunning eye color and outstanding comfort. Plus, their monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Beauty, comfort, and breathability—together like never before
- BEAUTY - Unique 3-in-1 Color Technology to enhance any eye color for a naturally beautiful look
- COMFORT - Exclusive SmartShield® Technology helps protect the lens from irritating deposits for consistent comfort
- BREATHABILITY - Allows oxygen through for white, healthy-looking eyes
3-IN-1 COLOR TECHNOLOGY
- OUTER RING defines the eyes
- PRIMARY COLOR transforms the eye color
- INNER RING brightens and adds depth
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
New contact lens wearers who want a comfortable and convenient contact lens wearing experience. 85% of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lens wearers who are new to contact lenses agree that the contact lenses are comfortable to wear.
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning